Evic VTC Dual
The Joyetech VTC Dual is a variable watt (VW) and variable temperature (VT) battery carrier and can be used with either 1 or 2 x 18650 batteries (batteries are not included). It comes with 2 different battery covers to use the VTC Dual 1 (up to 75W) or 2 to (up to 150W) batteries. It is adjustable from 1W to 150W (75W or up with a battery) or 100-300 ° C or 200-600 ° F. Resistance from 0.1 ohms at VW and bypass mode and 0.05 Ohms in the TC mode.
The VTC PIPELINE Dual features a large LED display, which all relevant information displays.
Batteries can be charged through the built-in USB port. This also provides the ability to update the firmware. We recommend to charge the batteries with an external charger.We recommend using only the operation with high-current high-drain batteries (minimum 20A).
For safe operation, new batteries of the same type must be used in dual battery mode.
- Variable Watt (VW) of 1 to 150 watts (or up to 75 W with a battery) in 0.1W increments
- variable temperature (VT ) of 100-315 ° C in 5 ° C increments
- Resistance from 0.1 ohms at VW mode and 0.05 ohms in TC mode
- Changeable battery
- resistance display
- display of train duration in VW mode
- Keypad lock
- Battery charge indicator
- 10 seconds safety shutdown
- 510 thread
- Large OLED display
- USB port for charging, passthrough steaming
- Software upgradeable
- Spring loaded 510 connector
length: 85.8 mm
width: 55.3 mm (2 batteries), 38 mm (1 battery)
depth: 22.9 mm